TO ALL THE BOYS: ALWAYS AND FOREVER Review – Featured Guests: comic book writers Travis Holyfield & Jenny Langin – Netflix Rom-Coms Collection – The NOMCAST – The NOMCAST – Netflix Original Movie Podcast
The final chapter of the To All The Boys trilogy is finally here. Lara Jean and Peter have overcome many obstacles in their epic teen romance, but can they and should they clear the final hurdle of planning their post high school life together? Do we get a satisfying conclusion to their story? Do we get enough depth of these characters to care what lies ahead? We attempt to answer all these questions and much more in our review of TO ALL THE BOYS: ALWAYS AND FOREVER with featured guests comic book writers Travis Holyfield & Jenny Langin, who helped us break down P.S. I Love You this time last year. Listen in as we decide whether the film gets a loving forehead kiss or a Dad's Disappointed Face. Follow The NOMCAST – Netflix Original Movie Podcast on Twitter/Instagram @nomcastpod Visit us on the web https://nomcastpod.com/ (https://nomcastpod.com/) TO ALL THE BOYS: ALWAYS AND FOREVER is the third and final installment in the To All The Boys teen romance series. Senior year of high school takes center stage as Lara Jean returns from a family trip to Korea and considers her college plans – with and without Peter. Starring Lana Condor, Noah Centineo, John Corbett, Henry Thomas, & many more talented young stars.
- TO ALL THE BOYS: ALWAYS AND FOREVER Review – Featured Guests: comic book writers Travis Holyfield & Jenny Langin
- "To All The Boys: Always and Forever" Screenwriter Katie Lovejoy on Her Career, Adapting a Famous Novel, Ending a Popular Movie Trilogy, & Being True to All Their Fans
- "To All The Boys: Always and Forever" Director Michael Fimognari on Saying Goodbye to Lara Jean and Peter & What Really Happened to John Ambrose After "P.S. I Love You"
- The Babysitter: Killer Queen / Love, Guaranteed w/ Kolby Mac of Kolby Told Me
- The Kissing Booth 2 w/ Katie Arroyo & Laura Manasewich of Pinky Promise
- 'The Lovebirds', 'The Half of It', and the Film Landscape in 2020 Right Now w/ Also Mike of Mike, Mike, and Oscar
- To All The Boys: P.S. I Still Love You: P.P.S This Title Is Too Long w/ writers Travis Holyfield & Jenny Langin
- Netflix Rom-Coms or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Noah Centineo