'Gunpowder Milkshake' Writer/Director Navot Papushado on His New Ultra-Violent/Ultra-Stylish Action Thriller, His Friendship With Quentin Tarantino, & Why He Chose Karen Gillan as his "Sam" – Netflix Interview Collection – The NOMCAST – Netflix Original Movie Podcast
Host Andrew Morgan is joined by writer/director Navot Papushado ('Big Bad Wolves', 'Rabies') to discuss his latest film, the ultra-violent & ultra-stylish action thriller 'Gunpowder Milkshake'. They discuss his big career jump with his new film from his indie genre thriller past, the high praise from Quentin Tarantino that changed everything, his incredible list of influences on his work, why he chose Karen Gillan as his "Sam", & if he had a franchise in mind when he wrote the 'Gunpowder Milkshake'. This episode is brought to you by Omio – the travel booking platform that makes planning a journey in Europe and North America effortless. https://omio.sjv.io/c/2544961/1078765/7385 (https://omio.sjv.io/c/2544961/1078765/7385) Follow The NOMCAST – Netflix Original Movie Podcast on Twitter/Instagram @nomcastpod Visit us on the web https://nomcastpod.com/ (https://nomcastpod.com/)
- 'Gunpowder Milkshake' Writer/Director Navot Papushado on His New Ultra-Violent/Ultra-Stylish Action Thriller, His Friendship With Quentin Tarantino, & Why He Chose Karen Gillan as his "Sam"
- 'FEAR STREET PART ONE: 1994' Actress Jordyn DiNatale on Creating Her Character "Ruby Lane"
- INTERVIEWS: Jonathan Hensleigh on "The Ice Road"/ Kimmy Gatewood on "Good On Paper"
- AWAKE Writer/Director Mark Raso on His Timely Global Catastrophe Film, His Experience Writing The Film With His Brother, & His Go-To Sci-Fi Thrillers
- BLUE MIRACLE Writer/Director Julio Quintana on His New Film, His Relationship With Terrance Malick, & What Drew Dennis Quaid To This Film
- "Bones" star MICHAELA CONLIN on Her Role in "Bad Trip", Her Hilarious Screen Test, Her Hardest Scenes, & What She Wants to Do Next
- "To All The Boys: Always and Forever" Screenwriter Katie Lovejoy on Her Career, Adapting a Famous Novel, Ending a Popular Movie Trilogy, & Being True to All Their Fans
- "To All The Boys: Always and Forever" Director Michael Fimognari on Saying Goodbye to Lara Jean and Peter & What Really Happened to John Ambrose After "P.S. I Love You"
- THE WHITE TIGER Review. Plus: Netflix vs The World director Shawn Cauthen
- Cinematographer LAURIE ROSE on the look & feel of 'REBECCA', why its NOT a remake of Hitchcock, & his relationship with Ben Wheatley